Why is my ex still talking and asking about me after seven months?

My ex broke up with me seven months ago. And made it clear he hated me and didn't want nothing to do with me. It was like we went to war and since we work together things got worst but then i met soneone else and started moving on. But he told a girl who he is trying to date that all his problems and tragedys are my fault. That i caused all his dispare. Among other mean things he said. Yet a guy friend told me he is always asking him if im still mad at him. Why after seven months is he still trash talking about me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not over you. You have to care to hate someone. And he obviously still cares about you if he's asking people if you're still mad at him. He broke up with you and has some remorse over it. Don't respond or show any interest or it will take him longer to get over it. Cut him out of your life as completely as possible.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your ex sounds like a douche! He is jealous of the fact that you appear to have moved on and are with someone else. He is trash talking up because in his messed up mind, saying bad things about you is making him feel better. The reason he is asking his friends abut you is because he wants to keep tabs on everything you are doing, because of jealousy. You are better of without him. xxxxx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Wether good or bad... somehow you still mean something to him... think of it this way... if you were boring and dull he wouldn't have you on his mind... but somehow he can't forget about you... maybe he actually desires some mutual closer... you might have to write him a final letter... even if it is a little (falsely) apologetic... sometimes thats what it takes to get someone to understand that the former things have past... and sets his mind in a newer direction.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He needs closure

0|0
    0|0
  • He's Still Into You

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes