Men or women, if you were dumped by the person you thought was the "love of your life", how did you deal with them moving on?

I'm having a tough time grasping that we will never wake up in the morning together again or lay on the couch watching our favorite shows or all of the other things we did as a couple. Has anyone else gone through this phase? Ugh...

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, after it took a year i moved on i realize to myself she wasn't worth the tears i was shedding over her

• You got keep telling yourself all the bad stuff he did to you wasn't worth it so yes it's better to move on

• Thank you for Most Helpful :) xD

• You're welcome. It's true... he's not worth my tears.