I don't know if my ex still likes me or If I still like my ex ! Helpp pleasseeee ! very desperate !?

My ex boy friend and I broke up because he admitted to cheating on me about 6 to 8 months ago. I go to these meetings with my dad every night and he's their with his mom, My friends come too and the meetings recently started and I started to have feelings for him even after I claimed I hated him and cut him out of my life. He looks at me sometimes and every time he passes by I try to get away quick. I really don't want to fall in love with him again because i'm scared of what might happen. I also wonder if he wants me back. I hope some one can help me with my problem i'm in desperate need ! thanks and have a great day~

• Get back together
  • Not get back together

01