He had sex with me, stopped talking to me, and now flirting with other women on Facebook?

I've been dating this guy for several months already. We had sex last week (it was not the first time) and after that he told me he would contact me. He didnt... days past by. I texted him days later to establish contact and heard nothing. Then today I'm seeing that exactly the day I was texting him he was commenting females pictures on Facebook. I realize I have to move on and the no contact and flirtations with other women constitute him not interested in me any more for whatever reason. By why is it so hard? Isn't he being mean? Why couldn't he just be open that he wasn't interested the day we met? Don't get it.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• He might have not been sure the day you met if he was interested or not. That can take time to figure out. Avoidance behavior is really cruddy thing to do to someone, but it is a very common selfish behavior that people have. They want to avoid the guilt and confrontation of a situation they don't want to be in. He is probably trying to justify the situation by saying to himself that it would be mean to tell you that he doesn't like you, so he doesn't and he just hopes the issue will go away.

It is sad that people do that to others and can't be open. I hope you find what you are looking for.

0|1
    0|0
    • We were together for 7 months. I assumed he already would have known if he was or not. I guess some where among the lines he lost interest and didn't bother telling me because he feels bad to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to learn to separate love and sex. One day you will meet a man that is everything to you. But, I truly don't believe this guy is him. That's why he is acting out like he is. Next time, put in your mind that you will not fall in love. You are having relations because you have needs. Put yourself in control of your sex life. Date a couple of guys you may not really want a long term relationship with. And, be honest with them and say that you are just temporary, but you can be friends if they ever need to talk. You never know, if you become friends with these guys and learn more about men you may find the right one. Happy dating.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't love him. I just would have expected that after 7 months together he would have communicated that he was no longer into it instead of sudden silence.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Don't assume that he wasn't interested in you in the beginning. But it does look like he moved on.

The way he did it though is quite cowardly indeed. You're not overreacting. At least now you're set on what kind of guy he is.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh no. I know he was interested in the beginning because his actions showed he was. But as you say he has moved on and I just had no idea. I am mad because after months of being together I would assume he could have told me he didn't feel the same way any more.

• Show All
    • Yes, he was, we established we wanted to be in a relationship with each other. We were together for 7 months too. That's what's strange.

• don't do anything.
      do not text him, do not answer him (that will crush him if he texts you). Be icecold and strong. that's what those kind of men love

• you must feel like shit:p at least you know 1 more douche bag human being to avoid in the future, so his fucking loss. he most likely doesn't give a fuck thats why he just stopped. if he cared he would've most likely handled this differently.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do feel bad. It's mainly an ego trip right now. He doesn't give a fuck about any one but himself. Douche bag indeed.

• He was communicating with other women the whole time behind your back
    you really need to move on it's sad and hard to get over someone especially
    when your faithful to them you deserve better than him

0|0
    0|0
  • That's how boys and girls roll today. If they lose interest, you go from texting or sex to being ghosted. .

0|0
    0|0
    • I am being ghosted. Big time, lol.

• Show All
    • Sadly... :'(

• at least you are making fun about it!!!
      that's great
      he was not the right person and you dont wanna be with someone like that

• For him, you were a notch on his belt.
    If you're attracted to that type of guy, don't be surprised to be in these kinds of circumstances.

0|0
    0|0
    • No. I want something better. I didn't know he was a slutty mean bitch.

• Lmao. I doubt she'd follow it, but if I had a daughter I'd advise: Don't sleep with a guy until he commits first.

• they were together for 7 moths? so basically, she needs to wait till she is married
      7 months is a long time

• What a man slut, LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Classic case of Hit it and Quit it.

0|0
    0|0
    • After 7 months? Hmm. That's taking it to another level. I was probably a way to pass the time I guess.

• Ohhh ok so it was a hit it, hit it, hit it, hit it and then quit it.

What Girls Said 3

• this sorta clears everything up, that he was a total prick and only wanted sex after a couple of times. just saying had he had sex before you? or were u his first time? if you were than he was just using you so he could lose his Virginity than go to some other chick so he could "be good" or whatever. and yes he's being mean and a total dickhead.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, neither of us were virgins. We dated for several months and had sex several times. I guess he just had sex with me that one last time and decided to call it quits without telling me what made him take that decision. Now he's flirting with other women.

• Show All
    • Thank you.. :)

• Allgoods. Hope this helped. :")

• Yep... that's pretty fucked up!! what a straight up class A douche bag!!

0|1
    0|0
  • The guy is a douche. You're probably mad at yourself for letting him get away with his game. At least now you know. Just move on. He isn't worth it, he will get some sorry ass girl pregnant and then you'll see how karma is a bitch. Or he will fall in love and the same crap will happen to him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am mad at myself. I should have known better. But I guess this will be a learning lesson. I do hope karma gets him back.

• Show All
    • DUDE NO!! He is an empty piece of shit. Head high up and keep going honey. Let this manwhore get his penis cut off by some crazy woman he will find eventually.
      You have some alone time eat some ice cream, go shopping, treat yourself to a manicure. Go bang someone else and then move on. Remind yourself how sexy you are. Don't let this scum bring you down.

• Yes. I will.. :(

Recommended myTakes