He had sex with me, stopped talking to me, and now flirting with other women on Facebook?

I've been dating this guy for several months already. We had sex last week (it was not the first time) and after that he told me he would contact me. He didnt... days past by. I texted him days later to establish contact and heard nothing. Then today I'm seeing that exactly the day I was texting him he was commenting females pictures on Facebook. I realize I have to move on and the no contact and flirtations with other women constitute him not interested in me any more for whatever reason. By why is it so hard? Isn't he being mean? Why couldn't he just be open that he wasn't interested the day we met? Don't get it.

48

Most Helpful Guy

• He might have not been sure the day you met if he was interested or not. That can take time to figure out. Avoidance behavior is really cruddy thing to do to someone, but it is a very common selfish behavior that people have. They want to avoid the guilt and confrontation of a situation they don't want to be in. He is probably trying to justify the situation by saying to himself that it would be mean to tell you that he doesn't like you, so he doesn't and he just hopes the issue will go away.

It is sad that people do that to others and can't be open. I hope you find what you are looking for.

• We were together for 7 months. I assumed he already would have known if he was or not. I guess some where among the lines he lost interest and didn't bother telling me because he feels bad to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to learn to separate love and sex. One day you will meet a man that is everything to you. But, I truly don't believe this guy is him. That's why he is acting out like he is. Next time, put in your mind that you will not fall in love. You are having relations because you have needs. Put yourself in control of your sex life. Date a couple of guys you may not really want a long term relationship with. And, be honest with them and say that you are just temporary, but you can be friends if they ever need to talk. You never know, if you become friends with these guys and learn more about men you may find the right one. Happy dating.

• I didn't love him. I just would have expected that after 7 months together he would have communicated that he was no longer into it instead of sudden silence.