GUYS: How likely will you go back to a girl?

If you broke up with a girl that you loved but then realized you should just be friends, but then after you broke up you missed her... would you take her back?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and I have done that and it was probably my best relationship ever so far. We broke up after being in love and our break up was very clean so it remained possible for us to be "besties." I realized after about a week that I TOTALLY missed her. One day later that week we (her, me and a group of friends) went out bowling. I kept looking at her and she wasn't looking at me much and it hurt and that is when I realized I still loved her and needed her to look in my eyes and smile at the MINIMUM. I called her two days later and asked if she wanted to go for a walk in the evening. That night I confessed that I missed her more than I could have imagined and that I still loved her. Her reply was to fly into my arms and hug me and whisper "I will ALWAYS love you and I've missed you too!!" We had another 2 1/2 years romance after that. I hope this helps and cheers :D