GUYS: How likely will you go back to a girl?

If you broke up with a girl that you loved but then realized you should just be friends, but then after you broke up you missed her... would you take her back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and I have done that and it was probably my best relationship ever so far. We broke up after being in love and our break up was very clean so it remained possible for us to be "besties." I realized after about a week that I TOTALLY missed her. One day later that week we (her, me and a group of friends) went out bowling. I kept looking at her and she wasn't looking at me much and it hurt and that is when I realized I still loved her and needed her to look in my eyes and smile at the MINIMUM. I called her two days later and asked if she wanted to go for a walk in the evening. That night I confessed that I missed her more than I could have imagined and that I still loved her. Her reply was to fly into my arms and hug me and whisper "I will ALWAYS love you and I've missed you too!!" We had another 2 1/2 years romance after that. I hope this helps and cheers :D

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If i missed her? Hmmm... Depends on what the situation is.
    If i know that it was pretty good between us and we left without leaving any scars or bad blood or anyhing... Maybe.
    If things were said neither of us were proud of, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if I miss her and she doesn't say that she hates me and never to come back I will 100% give her a new opportunity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure would it happened in the past, of coarse it depends on the woman but it's definitely possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the situation. I run into a lot of girls that will say "I'd never date you again, even if I wanted to." But I don't agree. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be. If you dumped me, and apologized, I'd forgive you. Again, depends on the circumstances.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes