Why are women so complicated? I have a complicated situation?

My ex and I dated for about 4 years. We were each others first. We broke up a while back for about 6 months then got back together. Now we recently broke up again, and she told me she didn't want to be friends or be a part of each others life, she said she is seeing someone else now, and she blocked me on all social media sites, but then at the same time she checks up on my social media sites. I asked her to just to talk face to face, and she said she couldn't do it because there is nothing to say, but friends have sent me snapshots of her saying bad stuff about me on her social media sites. I don't get it.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her if she wants to be with you... if she says no. Then let her go and stop talking to her friends... because it seems that she is playing games with you and she probably laughs to the fact you still want her

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't talk to her friends. We have mutual friends. I don't hardly talk to them about my personal life.

Most Helpful Guy

• She is moving on. She is done. Unfortunately, however, she is apparently bitter and resentful about the breakup or the issues that led to it, which may explain her desire to throw you under the bus to her friends.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE