Very confusing break up help!!!

Ok so my ex broke up with me Saturday and he said he wanted no contact so I didn't contact him Sunday he starts commenting on my post on fb then yesterday he was messaging me and told me that he never loved me he was playin me for the last year and then later on last night he started texting me and still being a jerk he accused me of cheating and lying and i told him we were broke up i have no reason to lie to him now he told me that lying won't change the situation i told him i don't wanna change anything and just a few min ago he was messaging me be real nice askin how my night was and makin small talk what is going on with this guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a jackass and you deserve better. Put him from your mind

0|0
    0|0
    • I was wondering he is sending so many mixed signals

• Show All
    • Ok good to kno I asked him last night if he was telling the truth when he said that and he wouldn't give me a straight answer he just kept saying k or ok

• Yea forget that fool

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I think he need the NC period and that will make all the crazy break up feelings gone then you can decide a

0|0
    0|0
  • He's just being a dick who doesn't know what he wants

0|0
    0|0
    • I haven't heard from him today so far so I am thinking that he has probably moved on and forgotten about me

• Very immature, move on. He is playing you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He wants you back. He's playing games and seems really emotional. You scared him when you said you want to stay broken up. He broke up with you just to play with you. Sounds immature, move on

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea usually I am blowin up his phone but this time I ain't he is doin all the texting

• Muah haha keep strong. Let him go through all the emotions. I mean he started anyways...

Recommended myTakes