Very confusing break up help!!!

Ok so my ex broke up with me Saturday and he said he wanted no contact so I didn't contact him Sunday he starts commenting on my post on fb then yesterday he was messaging me and told me that he never loved me he was playin me for the last year and then later on last night he started texting me and still being a jerk he accused me of cheating and lying and i told him we were broke up i have no reason to lie to him now he told me that lying won't change the situation i told him i don't wanna change anything and just a few min ago he was messaging me be real nice askin how my night was and makin small talk what is going on with this guy

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a jackass and you deserve better. Put him from your mind

• I was wondering he is sending so many mixed signals

• Ok good to kno I asked him last night if he was telling the truth when he said that and he wouldn't give me a straight answer he just kept saying k or ok

• Yea forget that fool