I need someone else's thoughts?

A few months ago I had a falling out with my best friend, I loved her she didn't love me. Well she did love me just not he way I wanted her to. After the months had passed she's still all that I think about. I thought spending time with some family to get my mind off her would be good but, lo and behold, I think about her even more. This has been close to half a year that we haven't exactly been friends anymore. Everyday I find her somewhere in my mind even with meeting new people and spending more time with family. I feel like an obsessive freak who can't let go of his feelings even though I'm trying. I don't know what to think so I was hoping someone else could weigh in.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• So you walked away from the relationship and now you want her back?

• She started to get manipulative and I reacted worse than poorly... you know what they say, two wrongs don't make it right.

• Yeah, I know that saying very well.. But that's the thing with emotion , it's such a thin line between love and hate we tend to get besides ourselves especially if you can't exhale. Maybe she couldn't communicate the way she needed to you, and she was suffocating. There for she had cloudy judgement. It's like a animal trapped in a corner. It also sounds like you've been keeping your own secrets, is it possible that you guys has been ignoring what I believe to be tension between you two? Is it that you guys thought it would be better to stay away and not really be friends cause there's more to it? Idk.. I guess you can always start over, that's the thing about special friendships. The two people involved are always willing to forgive and love again and at times even more! What you think?

What Girls Said 3

• Oh my god... I am sorry. I hope she was not a biotch about it, because girls can be so nasty sometimes... just follow the advice that those two guys gave you. I can think of nothing else to do about it.

• Honestly I think you should keep your feelings to your self. Not that you should stop liking her but just that you should have some self control and either stay away from her or keep yourself in check if your going to be friends with her.

• I would text her and see what happens

What Guys Said 2

• I feel your pain man, the best thing to do is keep on doing what you're doing. Some woman will come into your life, and make you realize why it never worked with anyone else. Just keep pushing forward.

• I have strong feelings for my best friend, it kills me whenever she flirts with or gets with other guys, I've come close to having an argument about it with her but haven't and we are still very close (I had a BBQ with her by a lake tonight and she told me a lot of her worries). In hindsight its best to remain friends with someone than cut them out altogether as you have no doubt found out.