Did you or do you ever check up on your ex's social networking sites and why?

I caught my girlfriend checking her ex's social networking sites, if she isn't dating him anymore, or doesn't care, then why does she check her ex's social networking sites?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do sometimes, yes. I don't really know why. I have no intentions on getting back with him, or even thinking about it as a possibility, I just sometimes like a nose at what he's doing now. Who he's seeing. If she's better looking than me, ect. It's silly. But I just find myself doing it sometimes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I would check my ex's social networking site not because I have feelings for them still, or whatsoever, but to see how is their life different now that I'm no longer part of their life anymore, like are they still the same person or did they turn out to be different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Although I have a boyfriend I still sometimes have a look at my ex's profiles, I think part of me is just really nosey and wants to see where they are at now, like whether they have done anything of significance since the break up. I think some people also like to compare how far they've came from that particular relationship. I look at photos and posts my ex's made, and compare them to my boyfriend now and wonder how I could have ever thought these people were right for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if you're in the state of mind to snoop anything and everything will be suspicious. It just causes trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its natural to look and be nosey

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes