How do I get him back when I still want him?

my ex boyfriend hasn't contacted me since we broke up. he broke up with me but i feel like there where still feelings, I've been doing the no contact i really want him back but i was sure giving his space would clear his mind.. what should i do?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a tough one. When a guy ends a relationship its probably because he is done.

Having said that, the first thing you should do is identify how and why the relationship ended. Then look inside yourself and figure out how you contributed to it. That's not to say its entirely your fault, but you want to do is correct inside yourself what he sees as the main factor. Lastly you need to identify what values he holds most dear. Using that you frame your approach. Call him and tell him that you would like to talk to him. Hope for a face to face meeting. But be willing to settle for a phone conversation.

In your conversation, tell him that you have identified what went wrong in the relationship and show him that you know how to correct it.

What Guys Said 1

• Call him. Be direct, sincere and him know honestly how you feel.

What Girls Said 1

• SInce you're doing the no contact that's good. Now you need to do things that you love, to get your mind off of the situation. It's hard not to think about your ex, but sooner or later you're going to be in a situation when you realized that you've depended your own happiness to him. You should still be happy even if he's not around. So right now do things to keep you busy, do things that you love, hangout with friends because you need them right now!