I really want breakup with my boyfriend... how do I do it?

We've been dating for two years, and we've grown apart. He's in a band, and they're always doing stuff, and he wants to tour with them, and play gigs and stuff, which is great, but he's not going to have a lot of time. Additionally, I'm going to start college within the next year 3 hours away as a music major, so I also won't have very much time :( We're just growing into different people who want different things, and lately he's been very clingy, which is making it really hard, because I think I'm falling out of love, and I don't really like to kiss or do any of the stuff we used to. I'm just really confused on how to handle this.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• You tell him what you have just told us. If you no longer want to hug and kiss him then it is definitely time to break it off. It's better to do it sooner rather than later cos its not going to be any easier the longer you leave it. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done to make breaking up easy, but it has to be done. And remember the worst thing you can do is stay with someone just because you don't want to hurt them, he will be fine and so will you