Why do guys choose trash over class?

Why do guys leave a girl who offers him everything and instead runs off to something that isn't as great? They justify everything... I dnt understand... if you know someone longer wldnt you try to build that relationship.. if a girl is telling you she loves you and offered you everything why go to a girl who hasn't offered you everything yet?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really no different than girls dating assholes.

• There is a lot of back and forth on this depending on what caliber of guy we're addressing. In short. (Good Guy) you likely built yourself into a "woman" and neglected to show him your "colors". Chances are, you're lacking a stimulating appeal. I suggest, within the character of you, show some classy appeal. 1) Get brighter, 2) let loose a little 3) don't do it just for him, we're savvy to that. Not hot. 4) do and be what the "tight laced" you always tells you not to be. New and stimulating to him but still you.

Who knows, you could pull a dime that can't be dime that values your stability. Also, if you do pull your target, don't give him the goodies. If you do, I suggest you roll up a news paper and ask your friend to hit you over the nose. Be a chapter or the whole book, never just a page. Unless you want that... In that case, hit me up. :) jk

If he doesn't bite and you're crazy hot, find another one. We see you.