Why do guys choose trash over class?

Why do guys leave a girl who offers him everything and instead runs off to something that isn't as great? They justify everything... I dnt understand... if you know someone longer wldnt you try to build that relationship.. if a girl is telling you she loves you and offered you everything why go to a girl who hasn't offered you everything yet?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really no different than girls dating assholes.

0|1
    0|0
    • There is a lot of back and forth on this depending on what caliber of guy we're addressing. In short. (Good Guy) you likely built yourself into a "woman" and neglected to show him your "colors". Chances are, you're lacking a stimulating appeal. I suggest, within the character of you, show some classy appeal. 1) Get brighter, 2) let loose a little 3) don't do it just for him, we're savvy to that. Not hot. 4) do and be what the "tight laced" you always tells you not to be. New and stimulating to him but still you.

Who knows, you could pull a dime that can't be dime that values your stability. Also, if you do pull your target, don't give him the goodies. If you do, I suggest you roll up a news paper and ask your friend to hit you over the nose. Be a chapter or the whole book, never just a page. Unless you want that... In that case, hit me up. :) jk

If he doesn't bite and you're crazy hot, find another one. We see you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• That's so wrong! i hate these little sluzzaz.
    I like girls with morals, i guess.. a "good girl"
    I can't stand these attentions whores.

2|0
    0|0
  • The simple answer is, that he's gettiing something, that is either more important to him, or something that speaks to a part of him that he isn't really in control of.

If you offer him everything, and he prefers something else, I think the answer is actually simple: He's not right for you, and you're probably not right for him.

Ego likes to take that as a huge kick in the face. Let it. While ego is busy getting kicked in the face, ask your (higher) self: What do I want? Who do I want to connect with? What is important to me?

Finding out you shouldn't be with someone can be a huge gift. Imagine if you had gotten married and had kids before finding out you weren't right for each other.

I do understand exactly how you feel though, having been in your situation. For me, changing my vantage-point has benefitted me immensely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys keep asking why girls date jerks all the time. So this really isn't any different.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a lot of back and forth on this depending on what caliber of guy we're addressing. In short. (Good Guy) you likely built yourself into a "woman" and neglected to show him your "colors". Chances are, you're lacking a stimulating appeal. I suggest, within the character of you, show some classy appeal. 1) Get brighter, 2) let loose a little 3) don't do it just for him, we're savvy to that. Not hot. 4) do and be what the "tight laced" you always tells you not to be. New and stimulating to him but still you.

Who knows, you could pull a dime that can't be dime that values your stability. Also, if you do pull your target, don't give him the goodies. If you do, I suggest you roll up a news paper and ask your friend to hit you over the nose. Be a chapter or the whole book, never just a page. Unless you want that... In that case, hit me up. :) jk

If he doesn't bite , find another one. We see you.

0|0
    0|0
  • All we care about is hot and new.

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes