Is it common for girls to try same sex relationship as a rebound even if they weren't into it before?

to try and explain in as few words as possible , this girl I knew was interested in me but then got all upset when she found out I really liked one of her gf's and got upset when she saw me get all jealous cause her gf had a new bf. then suddenly a week or so later she's now all close to this girl I've never seen before. supposedly they meet at work and are now close friends and go to bar and gym together. but they seem really close and I honestly wonder if there is more going on. but there is nothing really unusual about there behaviour together that friends wouldn't do at this point but they seem really close so its not clear if there is more going on or not.

I though this girl was really into guys but I mean its possible she might like girls as well , I don't really know what she is like sexually that well. I wonder if this new gf is some sort of rebound relationship?

also I wouldn't have any issue with her dating a girl , I'd be ok with it , just like to know with clarity whats going on or not as I still do like her and have feelings for her.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If they do send them my way lol ^_^ but by all means she was probably bi from the get go. in my opinion anyone is considered a rebound no matter the gender. most of the time i figure it went like: a cry on the shoulder, some exchange in words, a hand went here or there, the girl had no objections and then BAM , make-up sex. you never know if the persons she's crying on has ulterior motives. in your case i'd guess she's only there for her for support.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • is it possible too its just a rebound friendship not a sexual relationship? this girls best friend who was female did not return home this summer and stayed at college 4 hours away , my guess is she missed her a lot and had a hard time dealing with that could it be she turned to this new girl for friendship not sex? and she's just filling in the gap left by other friend?

• well yea, either way it goes it looks like this girl is only there for support whether it be sexual frustration or someone to talk to.

• at this rate, you can't really tell if its going to bloom into a relationship.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• If she is bisexual or bi-curious.. sure.. maybe...

but.. it's prolly just a womance..

0|0
    0|0
    • womance? meaning there just friends is that what you mean?

• like a bro-mance

• You don't even know if she in that kind of relationship with that girl. You're just assuming/speculating.

0|0
    0|0
    • well there is obviously something going on I'm just trying to figure it out , maybe there just best friends all of a sudden or there dating. I have known this girl for a couple years and she was never type to make new girlfriends , very core group of just a couple girls she was friends with. so something is up for there to be a new girl all of a sudden who she is so close to

• What? No. Sexuality ( all of them ) doesn't usually come about because you're pissed off or hurt at the person you dated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe that it depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

But I do know some bisexual people who feel more attracted to the sex they aren't pissed off at temporarily.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes