If you break up with your Bf or GF for someone else?

If you break up with your Bf or GF for someone else, would you tell them if they asked you to be totally honest? If they asked you directly?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I would simply tell her that, at that point, I only had feelings of friendship with her

It's 100% the truth, and I don't think going out of my way to tell her that there's someone else would help her anyways.

• So you wouldn't outright lie, you would just say it in a more indirect way. So obviously if there wasn't another woman, you would just flat out say no and not be evasive?

• Yeah, exactly.

If she directly asked me whether or not I was interested in someone else, I'd probably tell her the truth, as that info. might make it easier for her to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't and in situations like those the person who leaves the relationship for someone else usually ends up being left for another person by the person they left their ex for
    Of course this is not always the case but it certainly happens