How to break it off with a guy you've been talking to for one year?

I finally grew up and realized that the guy I loved and kept talking to for one year was a player. He made me feel special , lead me on, and never said he loved me. As stupid as I was I kept talking and going out with him until I realized he was flirting with ten other girls and that I had wasted one stupid year for a nobody and a liar. I want to break it off with him , make him stop talking to me because everytime we fight he sweet talks me back. How can I really break it off? Without telling him I liked him cause noway in hell im gona do that. I don't care what he'll think about me I just want him to hate me and stop fucking talking to me. Also im not his girlfriend so i can't mention other girls.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha! Dats what players do. They use sweet words to charm yall. They sweet talk to cast their spells on yall.
    can't say words are stronger than actions =P
    Juz gotta do what chu gotta mang. In all honesty, he doesn't mean what he says so why care? He said all dat to thse ten other gurls so why even bother? Unless ur exaggerating which im hoping u arent. Juz delete his contact and cut him off. Simple as dat. Now dat u realize sweet talkers are 90% players most of da time so u gotta be cautious from now on. I warn ya :3

• Those sweet talks are juz meant to keep u around. Man im jelly dat he got all ten cuties for himself >.<
      U fall too easily for his sweet words, those are juz lies but whatever u do is up to u. Make a smart choice base on what u see is right..

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him that its over, then leave. Don't listen to anything he has to say. Just walk away and don't look back. It takes one person to break up, and two people to get back together. Don't give yourself the fate you know you don't want, nor deserve. You need someone who will be focused on you and not flirt.

• Thank you but I can't just tell him its over with no reason. He'll keeping chasing me back. Also there was nothing official between us from the beginning so I can't say its over. Maybe if i tell him I love someone else? He'll back away?

• Just tell him that you want him to leave you alone and there's nothing left that he can do.