Have you ever felt strong feelings for another person after a break up with an ex?

Have you ever felt strong feelings for another person after a break up? If so do you think it's due to your emotions just need someone to latch on to, our could you have genuine feelings for that person? Thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl's personality. It also depends on the relationships she had with here ex. Girls are very emotional after a break up, some might talk to a guy friend who would support her and be there for her after a break up, she didn't latch on to him, she just seeked support and might develop genuine feelings for him. Some other girls would use someone to forget about their ex, they replaced that void as soon as they broke up. I think it all comes down to personality.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be either or both honestly. Most people feel that strong rush of emotion after a breakup because of the pleasure they felt when they were in a relationship and they want it back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's because you look for someone to latch onto so you don't feel so alone, although it could turn into something and you may actually start to like that person

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• not at all, sexual attracted that's all i could feel

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Just because someone doesn't say it, doesn't mean they're not thinking it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes