Did I do the right thing or not?

So I was with a guy for almost 6 months. He started to ignore me, treat me badly, and be rude to me. I finally gave up at the end of our 5th month and broke up with him. I moved on and an now with this awesome guy who cares about me, is sweet, and talks to me all the time. I don't know if I still have feelings for my Ex but I know he was the first guy I truly fell for. My new bow is amazing and is trying his hardest to make me forget my ex but did I do the right thing breaking up with my ex and moving on?
Help me please!!!

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Honestly. Breaking up with that guy is probably the best thing you could've done. If you think you still have feelings for him, think about how much better your current boyfriend is than him. You have every reason not to go crawling back to him just to be treated like crap again.