Did I do the right thing or not?

So I was with a guy for almost 6 months. He started to ignore me, treat me badly, and be rude to me. I finally gave up at the end of our 5th month and broke up with him. I moved on and an now with this awesome guy who cares about me, is sweet, and talks to me all the time. I don't know if I still have feelings for my Ex but I know he was the first guy I truly fell for. My new bow is amazing and is trying his hardest to make me forget my ex but did I do the right thing breaking up with my ex and moving on?
Help me please!!!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Honestly. Breaking up with that guy is probably the best thing you could've done. If you think you still have feelings for him, think about how much better your current boyfriend is than him. You have every reason not to go crawling back to him just to be treated like crap again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• only you know that. but also from what you said how he treated you obviously he wasn't a good match up for you unless you like to be treated like shit. so yeah you made a good call. stay with your new BF. first guy you fell for doesn't mean shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • You left him dead in the water, which was the best thing you could have done. It's a shame you had to go through that, but you made the right choice! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. You made the right call. Your self-respect simply took precedence over his.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you did the right thing. Otherwise you'd still be treated badly

0|0
    0|0
    • It means you love yourself and therefore have boundaries. Good for you!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes