How does a guy act around a girl when he is not over her?

Guys, did it ever happened that you broke up with a girl cause you thought you didn't love her anymore, and then realize you maybe lost someone great? Did you ever regret leaving her?
If so, how did you act and feel when you were around that girl again?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I had a hard time playing it cool. I fought. It was a peculiar situation though. Trying again with the same person and the situation is also different than the first time and I'm giving a wide birth. As for how it feels... personally it's the worst thing I have yet to go through... when you feel so strongly for someone and you know you might lose them forever.

• Did you get back with that woman?

• And how did it go? Did you feel as in love as before?

• Absolutely. It was great. Trying to get her back again. We split again for other reasons outside us... it ended up turning into a mess lol.