I need to stop myself from reaching out to my EX.. Help me and write me... So, hows life treating yall? Feel free to vent?

Breakups are the worst... I need help.. I told him I'm gonna leave him alone and even tho I never went through with it, I need the strength to now.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st step is to remove temptations:
    -Cell phones --> delete number
    -Social media --> delete friend

Those are very easy steps that only takes a couple of movement of the hand to do. It's the mental struggle to do this simple task that's harder. And for that, the only thing you can do is to dig deep. Heck you could ask a friend to do it for you if you want.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • We were never friends on social media and I blocked his number. The bad part is even tho he's blocked I still can can see if he texted or called me. Not only that I know his # by heart... :(

• That's odd, on my Android, once I block a number, I don't ear from it again.

• I wish my phone was like that