I need some wisdom words.. he left me for his ex whom he dumped before!?

I like this guy so much.. I will save my words on how amazing we get alone and he told me he felt the same. He told me him and his ex has been on and off for four years. She always loves him and wants to marry him. Lots of time they werent in the same city so when they were , they saw each other but when they weren't , he also had fallen for other women. So he broke up with her saying he loves her but not In love wih her.
After he got together with me, he told me he chose me and has told his ex that he will not be back anymore. However a week after.. he broke up wih me and he decided to give her another chance and see if it will work out this time... she's taking everything to move to our city to be with him and they will live together..
I'm devastated.. completely didn't see this coming..
So this is how true love suppose to be like? He really loves her? Is it gonna work out for them? And I don't have a chance anymore?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt they'll work out. He's a goldfish, can't stay focused for more than three seconds. They'll fall apart don't worry. As for you. I say get on your feet, dust yourself off and move on. Do not get caught up in this guy's mess. Do not hold on to him. Do not be his rebound girl. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. This guy is a dick and you, you deserve much more than that.

1|0
    0|0
    • oh i hate him so much at this point... i honestly don't want their relationship to work.. but i mean he fell for other women cuz she wasn't around? and now she's gonna be there 24/7... maybe this time it will be alll different?

• Show All
    • thanks for listening to my went... but you need to think about why he still chose to give her a shot.. all these time she's always there.. doesn't matter he's with her or with other women. now this time she said she won't wait for him anymore and she will be gone so he needs to make a decision... and after weeks of struggle he chose her..

• Guys don't change. If you're a dick now, then forever a dick you shall be. I say remove the heathen from your mind and find someone who can keep track of what they want

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter if he really loves her or not, or whether or it'll work. The main point is that he just left you for another girl, she moved back into town and they now live together.

This makes me wonder how legit were his feelings for you and if were you just a rebound for him while him and his "on again off again" ex were going through a rough spot.

0|0
    0|0
    • i have no idea about his true feelings about her.. all i know is he didn't want her at the first place so i thought im save.. according to him they were off for like 2 years or something.. but she's always following him always putting him as priority.
      honestly it would kill me to see it works out for them!

• Show All
    • Well isn't he confused hahahaha what a mess. Im sorry you had to deal with this.

• i wish their relationship burn in hell seriously..

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Congratulations, that would be my word of wisdom. Congratulations on finding out early that this ass clown can't stay in one place very long (with one woman) and has his head burried in his ass. Congratulations finding out that he will leave you before you have a bunch of kids together and ruins their lives too. Now. Look forward, forget about this guy and never look bs. Find a guy who won't string you and some other women along. It sucks now but its a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • is this love? between him and her?

• Show All
    • but isn't it what he did to her?(kind of)? cheat on her and string her? but still they went back together..

• Yes and he will cheat on her and dump her again. You can do better honey. Don't look back. Find a man who will respect and love you if that's what you want.

• he didi right thing. He still loves her so he left you and go back to love her. So I think he make right decision and even if he live with you he will not be happy so just let hime go

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'll put it as simple as I can. If he loves you he would not have left you. Girl you deserve better then that. He's playing games not sure what he wants. You deserve someone who will treat you with the respect you deserve and love you like a real man.

0|0
    0|0
  • He clearly doesn't know what he wants, his life is a mess. The best thing you could do for yourself is to forget him and move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes