Is he missing me or realising he has made a mistake?

So my ex finally said hello to me the other day after not talking to me for 6months and avoiding me and ever since he said hello, he has been saying it everytime he see me and today he had a big smile when he said it. Over the last 6months he has been acting like a grumpy old man, I've been told and when I've seen him he has been looking really sad. My question is, has he been missing me and is he finally starting to realise that he made a mistake by dumping me? Plus should I let him come to me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be a bad sign depending on the context of the situation. I remember when I was an arrogant sod at 16 and I had this girl wrapped around my finger, I dumped her and when I realised she had moved on I got in contact with her again and I'd smile when I saw her, it was mostly because deep down I liked the (stalking-like) attention she was giving me as shameful as that sounds. I'm 19 now and realise I was a horrible person and I told her upfront we shouldn't see each other anymore over a year ago. I'm not sure how you want to apply my opinion to your question but take note, if you want him back, my advice DO NOT MAKE IT EASY FOR HIM, especially if you or are in the process of getting with another guy or you assume he thinks this. If you get along, fine, but make him wait for anything "romancy". Good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you'll ever know the true reason of whats going on with his mood. He seems to be getting comfortable with you again, so maybe us this opportunity to ask him why he seems so upset and show your concern for him.