The girl I dated behind my girlfriend's back refused to break up, how to get rid of her?

I dated this girl who has a boyfriend and me have a girlfriend. Now I tried to talk to her and asked her to end this relationship but she refused and said she doesn't care even if her by finds out.
She even said if I break up with her she will tell my girlfriend , she want us to continue seeing each others, from my bad luck she seems like a home wrecker.
How to get rid of her?

247

Most Helpful Girl

• Really? I thought we talked about this :(
    Tell your girlfriend the truth and beg for forgiveness.
    If she really loves you, she will.
    Then tell the homewrecker to fuck off.
    And next time, find someone who wants an open relationship!

• I would tell her and hope she forgives me and stay. For sure I would dump the homewrecker.
      NOT Agree about open relationship its wrong by moral.

• I'm shocked don't know what to say.

• I am sorry I had to say that but you really struck a nerve.
      I don't know if your I-don't-give-a-shit shocked or I-am-a-terrible-person shocked.
      Honestly I don't think you are a terrible person except for your mentality over cheating :(