Domestic violencehow do I stop him from hitting me?

I used to date this guy when I finally broke up with it was a relieve he scare the crap outta me he don't look like an asshole I met at a youth conference and he would always come back into my life to beat the shit outta me for no reason I can't tell on him he threatened to kill my sister if I call the cops + his family are rich af.
advice anyone?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Learn to defend yourself and beat his ass back. Kick in in the dick repeatedly, and don't stop. Or grab is dick and just keep squeezing and turning until he stops beating your ass. Work out, learn to protect your face.

You have teeth, you have hands, you have elbows, knees, and feet. Learn how to use them. Don't just stand there and get your ass handed to you. At least TRY to fight back.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 6

• Don't be afraid. Please tell your family and the police. They're there to protect you. You don't have to take this guys threats (whether real or empty) and if they are real it's absolutely urgent you notify the police. Explain the situation to them, they may be able to keep you anonymous or something. Keep pepper spray and/or a stun gun on your person, as well as a cell phone, and learn the basics of self defense, don't go anywhere alone if you don't absolutely half too. But first and foremost, please contact the police and get this guy locked up for good!

0|0
    0|0
  • just run away from that asshole and yeah call the cops

0|0
    0|0
  • Call the cops because you never know when that fatal blow will come. You dont have to deal with this

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk about this to other people, ask for advice on help phone lines, call the f**** cops.

0|0
    0|0
  • You going Die lf you keep dealing with this

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop trolling

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes