Domestic violencehow do I stop him from hitting me?

I used to date this guy when I finally broke up with it was a relieve he scare the crap outta me he don't look like an asshole I met at a youth conference and he would always come back into my life to beat the shit outta me for no reason I can't tell on him he threatened to kill my sister if I call the cops + his family are rich af.
advice anyone?

72

Most Helpful Girl

• Learn to defend yourself and beat his ass back. Kick in in the dick repeatedly, and don't stop. Or grab is dick and just keep squeezing and turning until he stops beating your ass. Work out, learn to protect your face.

You have teeth, you have hands, you have elbows, knees, and feet. Learn how to use them. Don't just stand there and get your ass handed to you. At least TRY to fight back.