Have you ever had an ex come back that's wronged you?

Anyone have an ex that has popped up over a year later?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My very first girlfriend tried to. This was a waaayyy long time ago!

We were already on and off in high school and she kept cheating on me and denying it but it was so obvious. The final straw was when she yelled at me on the phone saying that if she wanted to cheat on me she would and I'd never even know. That was it for me.

Years later when I was in college she IMed me and I think she asked something like if I was still mad at her or something. I met her at a mall I think and tried to be friends but after that day, I forget how long later she IMed me mad about something. I forget what. But I think she started bringing up how we broke up again or something. I was already at a point where I had enough. I think she also mentioned something about eating out of a trash can. I forget the whole thing. She was a crazy lunatic. After we broke up she had 1-2 miscarriages and then a baby with someone else she cheated on with. She was on drugs and drinking all the time too and the guys giving her the stuff would fuck her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I have the same one a few times first time after like a year or two and then like 5 years later

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I bet you everyone has at some point. I know I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have and if was awkward to say the least. I hope it never happens again

0|0
    0|0
  • what would you do if it happens?

0|0
    0|0
  • Only one. We both made mistakes though. I owned up... always have. It was special and we tried to make it work. There are those exceptions. She wronged me pretty good this time... but considering the relationship and how things have happened I would go for it again. This is my own personal situation though and I do believe it's somewhat unique.

0|0
    0|0
  • Though I am a firm believer that exes are exes for a reason, there are exceptions to the rule. If someone screws you, and they have the ability to own up to their actions, and prove at, then you shouldn't feel bad re considering them. But, you have to do things in your end too, and the main thing is letting go if that wrong doing. If you can't let it go, then don't try.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes