Have you ever had an ex come back that's wronged you?

Anyone have an ex that has popped up over a year later?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• My very first girlfriend tried to. This was a waaayyy long time ago!

We were already on and off in high school and she kept cheating on me and denying it but it was so obvious. The final straw was when she yelled at me on the phone saying that if she wanted to cheat on me she would and I'd never even know. That was it for me.

Years later when I was in college she IMed me and I think she asked something like if I was still mad at her or something. I met her at a mall I think and tried to be friends but after that day, I forget how long later she IMed me mad about something. I forget what. But I think she started bringing up how we broke up again or something. I was already at a point where I had enough. I think she also mentioned something about eating out of a trash can. I forget the whole thing. She was a crazy lunatic. After we broke up she had 1-2 miscarriages and then a baby with someone else she cheated on with. She was on drugs and drinking all the time too and the guys giving her the stuff would fuck her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I have the same one a few times first time after like a year or two and then like 5 years later