Is it hard to break up with someone if the sex is amazing?

A guy I was dating for a few months broke up with me and when I asked him why, he said that he was on the fence for a while but the sex was so incredible he was having a hard time breaking it off. I was flattered and insulted at the same time -lol! Has this ever happened to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it happen but in my case if I know sex is great and it's what's holding me back I would stop it. Because sex is a connection we realize it or not and very deeper

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree that's why I was confused - he said I was beautiful, cool, fun, we had good chemistry and the sex was amazing- so what's the problem? Now he's slowly trying to get back with me again. He probably found another girl and it didn't work out so now he's back...

• In that case you and only you knows what it's best, but if a woman does that to me she is not getting back again her chocolate bar hahahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• There is something seriously wrong with you if you feel flattered by that kind of statement.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was kidding... Of course I was insulted. I guess my confusion is that if I am having great sex with someone and really like them, I wouldn't break up with them! He's kind of a weirdo anyway, messed up in the head,

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• I've chased one guy for sex, but we weren't a couple

0|0
    0|0
  • That's never happened, but it would be nice if it did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Relationships are so much more then just sex

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes