Will it work out between me and my ex this time?

I was with my ex for 2 years in a relationship but he moved away due to his work. We became long distance for another year before he broke up with me due to the difficulties of LDR. Also because even though he loves me he's not in love with me anymore and he started seeing other girls.
Another year has past and now he's moved back and we started seeing each other again , but this time it's not a full on relationship. I had a really really good time and so did he. And he definitely cares about me a lot however he also said "the feelings aren't exactly the same anymore".
I want this relationship to work so I tried and tried and finally he agreed to give it a shot. And since distance was a problem we decided to move in together this time.
However just before he agreed to try again with me, he met a girl, whom he said he had some incredible connection with. I told him"you have to make a decision or I'm forever gone". And few days later he told me he ended things with her.
I was really happy until last week I found out in his phone that he was still texting her seeing her and worst:having sex with her!
I know he wouldn't be seeing her for long cuz she will be leaving this town and he doesn't like LDR. he knows me a lot more than her and he loves me not her.. but I just don't feel very secure about this whole situation.. what if he suddenly got crazy and change his mind?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate to say it, but this is very, VERY unlikely to end the way you want it to.

I mean, he's already spelled out the fact the he doesn't have the same feelings for you anymore, you basically had to twist his arm to get him to commit to you again, and now he's cheated on you?

Yeah, you should dump him and move on. Like now.

• its so complicated.. i mean.. he does care for me/love me or he wouldn't haven chosen to be with me over her right?

• hehe... very concise.. i guess guys and girls really think differently.. i mean i actually have some pretty good feelings about it. and a little bit concern...

• but she's moving away.. so there shouldn't be anymore problems

Most Helpful Girl

• They really never do change. You have to find someone whose faults you can live with, because dating is as good as it gets.

• care to explain how "he won't change" in my situation?