Most Helpful Guy
1. It's not about gender, it's about individuals
2. Yes there can be people that way and worse, that's life & the world :)
3. I don't get to see my daughter for months at a stretch. Last I saw her was on Dec 01 :) I call her like 5/6 times a day. I know the possibilities & things that occur / happen but I choose to keep quiet else the ruckus will make my daughter's life miserable. I'd rather she has one end of the story & believes it than keep rocking her boat all the while with conflicting stuff just to show her that I love her etc
4. So it's ok we all have our situations and unfortunately you have this one :)
5. It's not easy for everyone to go forward with a divorce and stuff, they find it very stressful. He's probably stuck up with something in his head which is why he doesn't come see his child. It will become more difficult for him if he does - that's what I think :) I stay w/o seeing my daughter for almost a year or even more but that doesn't mean I don't feel for her, I do. I don't say the same is with him but divorce and stuff is an emotionally draining situation that most people shy away from. Maybe he's expecting something - don't know what
Most Helpful Girl
Definitely. Some guys really don't give a shit about their kids. My father certainly didn't, I've only seen him 3 times in my life and received no support from him whatsoever.
With the whole delaying the divorce thing, he might be enjoying upsetting you.