What helps you to simply move on?

How do you just let go and stop the constant looking at his profile page? What techniques work for you?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can't resist looking then why not remove him completely as in block his page or unfriendly? I think this is probably the first thing everyone struggles with when moving on ^^ Social media is bad in that way and it can be torture.. it's better to just delete or block because it will only get worse if one day you see them with someone else. Plus the more you look at his page the more you obsess about him and it can become a habit that gets difficult to break (true story!). My best advice besides blocking is to delete his number (this is very important) and to buy this book to be your break up buddy www.amazon.com/.../0767921968 ... it will help tons and tons.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm going through the same thing. My gf said she wanted to take a break after the dude she cheated on me with twice texted me and said they never broke up. She said she wants to work things out. But I can't help from feeling she's just used to having me around.

• I know im a guy, but I feel what your going through. All I can say is time, and make time for your self and your friends. Be free and rejoice in that freedom.

• When I beak up with girls or vice versa I move on to the next one an work cardio twice as much as usual I usually have my best workouts after a break up

• Find someone better

• I'd listen to The Wiggles

What Girls Said 2

• I acted like my ex didn't exist, it was hard the first few couple of days but I did it and I was so proud of myself... The best way to not look at there profile page is to block them. Your just hurting yourself and obsessing over him and its not good

• Block him I struggled with this to. The letting go part is time. It depends if there still something there to fight for then fight if not just give your self time distract yourself find something to do to keep yourself busy from think of the person.