Gf wants to take a break. But she's been seeing someone else?

My gf/ex recently admitted to me that she got back together with the guy she cheated on me with. For the second time. I was devastated n angry. The day before I found out she was questioning whether she still loved me. So here I am ready to break up and she tells me she wants to work things out. N that I'm her best friend, the other guy is too controlling blah, blah, blah. I kno I should move on but it kills me. Any thoughts?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Best advice you can ever listen to is yourself. You already know you deserve better you my love her but she won't change. She is not the one for you the one for you will never hurt you.

• Thanks for the advice. It's hard because we never went an hour without texting or talking. Now after that dude texted me if I was fvcking "his" gf I said ya n I got pix n video to prove it, she blocked my number. I just feel really alone now. Sad I know

• It will be difficult at the moment while all your emotions are running high. Take a step back look at what you have went though with this girl and take time out for yourself. You cannot think straight while your emotions are all over the place Dont put a time on healing just take each day and very soon things will look a lot more clearer for You and you can decide which way you want to handle this situation. Remember making decisions
      On your temporary emotions only messing with your head and you end up not getting what you really want. So love yourself like you should. And Dont be angry with yourself for loving this girl accept that you do and start to control it.
      Trust yourself. Take care yeah

What Girls Said 3

• dude just dump her and move on... there are more fish in da sea

• I hate people like this! I'm going through the same thing, she's confused and if she really wants to be with you make it a fight to get you back don't make it easy!

• She doesn't want a break she wants to break up but she is a slut so she can't break up with you

What Guys Said 5

• I know it sucks, but you gotta move on, man.

You don't deserve to be her fallback plan, or her last resort.

• Is the pain worth it? All the drama too? You shouldn't have to prove your worth to someone who disrespects you in such a manner.

Sorry if my opinion seems so biased.

• Get rid of her dude.

• She just want's some "time off" to fuck bro.. drop her

• You have to dump her , i can already tell the relationship with her will be an emotional roller coaster, don't let love fool u into thinking she'll change , once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater.