I have fucked up and I want to get him back?

The thing is, I used to be selfish, mean and a bitch but I have changed and I have no idea how to make that clear.. He is my life and I messed up so bad...

I want to apologize but I dont know how to express it, plus he is extremely angry. I cheated on him, lied, betrayed..

i have to make it right and I would do anything..

54

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing is you have grown to be a better person and you now know acknowledge what you did. All that is great but your ex partner only remembers what you did. If you give in time explain how you messed up and you have changed he might want to come back to see it for himself or he won't want to try.
    Its all about time let him come to you but let him know that you truly want him and leave it there. You hurt him you have to be strong enough to let him go if Thats what he wants.