I have fucked up and I want to get him back?

The thing is, I used to be selfish, mean and a bitch but I have changed and I have no idea how to make that clear.. He is my life and I messed up so bad...

I want to apologize but I dont know how to express it, plus he is extremely angry. I cheated on him, lied, betrayed..

i have to make it right and I would do anything..

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing is you have grown to be a better person and you now know acknowledge what you did. All that is great but your ex partner only remembers what you did. If you give in time explain how you messed up and you have changed he might want to come back to see it for himself or he won't want to try.
    Its all about time let him come to you but let him know that you truly want him and leave it there. You hurt him you have to be strong enough to let him go if Thats what he wants.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You're gonna have to accept the possibility and likelihood that you can't earn him back.

I'd start with a heartfelt apology via whatever means he's willing to listen, and go from there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dear now u have to take all steps just go to him and do the first message it shoud be a poetic apologize and do promise him not to repeat that shit go now

1|0
    0|0
  • Just screenshot this question. And send it with a sincere apology. That should be enough to get you on talking basis

1|0
    0|0
  • every action has reaction but make be belive that you are changed now

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Well, all you can do is go to him and tell him what you wrote here and ask him for forgiveness. And he will either forgive you or you have to move on. We all do mistakes and sometimes consequences are devastating. All you can is learn from it and do better next time. Forgive something like this is really hard and even if he does he might not trust you ever again. Sometimes is just better to move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, but I wouldn't take you back either after all the things you done. Trust is really hard to gain back when it comes to friends or family, not to mention your significant other. I say you should let him calm down a bit and ask him just for a conversation, to just listen to you and maybe he agrees and you can try and convince him then

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you Lauren, I have realised my mistake and I dont care if I have to go to the ends of the earth to fix it.

• Sorry if I sounded mean with the first sentence, I just would find it hard to trust someone who did that again, have nothing personally against you. Like I said, hopefully he'll be willing to listen to what you have to say after he calms down, at least that way you'll know you gave it a try.

• Well cheating is hard to forgive. Can you blame him for being angry? Combined with the other stuff. Why would he think you suddenly changed?

I think the best you can do is apologize without expecting anything in return

0|0
    0|0
    • because I was already working on it before the argument ! I had realised it and we spent such an amazing time together when everything suddenly BLEW UP for one misunderstanding... I dont blame him. I have suffered and payed for what I did. Now I am focussing on getting him back.

• you deserve it

0|0
    0|0
    • I know I deserve it, but I am trying to make my wrongs right. I know he still loves me and I love him more than you can imagine, so constructivism would be helpful.

Recommended myTakes