I just broke up with a guy and the guy called the police. Is that common in Europe?

I was just broke up with this Swedish guy on this Thursday. we had the relationship for 4 months. i am a Asian girl. at the beginning. he want to break up with me all the time. once I asked him could he accompany with me a bit more and he want to break up cos he thought I don't want him enjoy his hobbies. yeah! the beginning is always hard. the cultural is different and I always hurt and then explained to him there was some misunderstanding. and then we really had a lot fun during the past two months and we fell in love with each other. i had a very tough time recently and he treated me a bit tough recently. so this Thursday we had a big argument and I got super sad and angry. he said we were done and I agreed. but several hours when I claimed down. I realized it was misunderstanding and really wanted to fix it. so I went to his place. but he was rude to me. threw all my stuffs outside. i got angry again. we started argu and he threw me out of the chair and push me out. i was crying and really need calm down then I could go back to my place. so I said I need time then I would go back. but he can not Wait for it and several mins later he called the police and said I have no right to enter into his place. i had to run away. the next day. i wrote a letter to him to explain and still try to fix it cos I donot think this is so serious and even evolve the police. but when he received it. he said he would keep it as an evidence. if I disturb him again. he will call the police again. i was totally shocked. he even told his father and his father thought I was crazy and he should keep the letter. he told me he called the police once he want to break up with his ex gf. he thought his ex was a psycho. several days ago. he called the police cos it was noisy outside he can not fall asleep the whole night. is this so common in European? My heart is totally breaking. i am so sad and can not move on.

39

Most Helpful Guy

• You need take all your belongings and leave the guy he's trouble,
    he is being childish, he is threatening you with the police I'm sure
    you can do better than him but don't jump into a new relationship
    cause as you can see he is mixed up with issues but i wish you
    the best of luck

• Thank u for u advice. I already pick up most of the belongings. and returned back his stuffs. i am accepting the relationship is gone. hope he will be well in the future and do not call the police when he break up with the next one

• Thanks:-)

• Your Welcome:) xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Well one thing is clear: he does not respect you anymore and does not want you anywhere near him. I know it hurts but it won't get any better if you continue trying to talk to him. This relationship is clearly over. Let go and forget him, you don't have much of choice there.
    It is hard to say from only what you wrote but he doesn't sound like a very nice person anyway. European or not has nothing to do with it though, people are all different.

And yes, if he asks you to leave his home and you refuse, he has the right to call the police.

• Thank u. i will. maybe I was too serious about this relationship. he brought me to his hometown and met his family. the culture is different. in my hometown it means the guy really want to stay with me for a long time. But whatever. as u said. i had no choice. i must let it go

• I am sorry you were hurt. But it's life. I am sure you will be fine, just try to learn from this experience. Best of luck to you! :)

• I was shocked twice. first the police. second. the letter. i wrote the letter which try to explain it was not as he thought and hope he will be fine. some explanations and encouragement. But he keep it as an evidence. thank u for ur encourage.:-). i will be fine