I attracted the wrong ex, what to do now?

After a nasty break up a year ago I decided to fix myself. Lost a lot of weight, became more fit and focused on work and school. I blocked out guys because I still wanted my ex. I recently got connected to one of my best friends and we took a picture together at the beach. Two of my other ex's contacted me and said "Wow looking great _____ I haven't seen you since years ago" and wanted to catch up. But I wasn't trying to catch their attention lol I dated four guys and I want my most recent ex back not them. Should I wait for my recent ex to return or will he ever return? Or should I just move and date one of them for now?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you all of a sudden interested in the other exes? Probably because you felt good about the attention. Its important to know WHY you want to be with someone and not just out of convenience or because they happened to be there. Talk to your ex, see how he feels and if he doesn't want to give it a try move on!

What Guys Said 3

• Before moving on, I'd swallow my pride and contact the ex. He doesn't even know about your makeover; test HIS reaction to that!

• U kind of seems hot dont worry girl like u will attract him back ;)

• No don't go back to any of them. there are only getting back in touch now because off your new look.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!