Why does my ex hang out with me?

My ex and I dated for six months, and he broke up with me two years ago. It didn't end on bad terms, we just kind of grew apart. Over the past year, I've seen him about 10 times. Each time, we always end up making out. I'm still a virgin though, so it doesn't go past making out. He's told me that he isn't interested in having a relationship or dating again. However, he acts really affectionate towards me (like holding my hand while we watch t. v. and stuff). I don't get why he hangs out with me if he's a) not interested in getting back together and b) he's not really getting anything sexually from me either aside from making out. Why do you think he still hangs out with me?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just fond of you but isn't willing to commit...
    That way, I do like a number of women whom I know. Of course, I don't make out with them, as it would be inappropriate... and we're not exes.

What Guys Said 1

• may be he's afraid to accept that he has feelings for you, or maybe he's afraid to be committed.

What Girls Said 1

• Girl this must be hard, but he is using you, he is hanging out with you to just be friends and get information out of you, any type!!!