Any reason why my ex's close friend would contact me / add me on Facebook?

Happened 2 days ago: I was relaxing. I checked Facebook and saw a request from one of my ex's close friends.

I didn't add her at the time because I didn't think much of it, but after thinking I remember how much she had hated me only just months ago!

Is there any reason other than curiosity that she has added me?

You don't usually need to add anyone to snoop around...

72

Most Helpful Girl

• She may think she has a shot at you now that you're Available or may be on from a 'Request' from your Ex, perhaps to do some-----'snooping around.'
    I don't know any other reason why she would just come out of the wood work like this, but perhaps someone has had a change of heart and doesn't 'Hated me' as much as you think now.
    Good luck. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've asked her friend to tell me why she's added me, but she has yet to reply.

• I'll brace myself for the worse... to be honest I'm not really bothered about it any more... why waste my time?

• Good, just know it was probably one of the two. However, time and a Chat if she will, will tell... xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Keeping track, women can be very manipulative, this is the most likely reason. If your settings are set to only allow friends to see your posts she will need to do this. Use it to your advantage if this is the case. There are games afoot...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My settings are public :/ ... I just messaged asking "Any reason why you'd want to add me?" ... if she says nothing, I'll block her, because I have no interest in her whatsoever... if it's ex related I'll press on.

But other than that, it's been 10 months... I would've expected a girl like my ex to have moved on quickly to another bloke, but she hasnt.

• God has the big picture you don't so to be so simple minded and say God is not actively involved in the world is simply that, simple minded. The same people who created UNICEF were the same people who placed the Jews back in Israel, people who believed wholeheartedly in the Bible and the prophecy of the Jews returning to their homeland. Without them being persecuted it would not have happened.

• Whatever dude, just whatever.