Should I take what my ex texted me as him being friendly or curious?

My ex texted me yesterday and asked how my holiday weekend went? I told him it was great, but that it wasn't over yet. He said he was glad I was having a great weekend. I woke up this morning to a missed text from him at 11:49 PM. He asked if my holiday weekend ended with a bang? ;). What is he doing? His texts are coming more frequently. Should I take that as a good sign?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants you back I guess. But if you don't want him back don 't contact him.
    My ex hurt me a lot. We broke up in a bad way. I was surprised he texted to check on me 2 months later. I was taken aback and in the middle of our conversation I just told him I am still in pain and I don't want him in my life. I felt bad after this but truth is am not ready to go back to the same cycle.

So if you want him you can just keep in touch:)

• Oh no... I definitely want him back, but he hurt me so much by dumping me and asking me to move out... I don't know if I can handle the heart ache again.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Who broke up with who? How long has it been since you've been apart? I am going through the same thing right now. When an ex contacts you like that, he is fishing, feeling you out. When I break up with someone, I avoid them like the plague! He is probably missing you and may be second guessing things. He definitely is not over you.