I don't know what's wrong with me. Am I still in love with my ex?

My ex boyfriend was a liar, cheater, manipulator and a controlling jerk and I was with him for 4 years. He made me do stuff that I didn't want to do and used his words in order to get me to do it and I always did it because I loved him. He's made me have sex with other men when I didn't want to but he made me do it. I don't know how... he just did. Anyways, him and I have been through a lot... I was there for him when his little brother died in a long board accident and I got him and his bro talking again weeks before he passed away. If it were not for me, my ex wouldn't have had his last moments with him. When he died, it was so rough on me too because I had to be there to support my ex and his whole family. Sisters, parents, etc... I did all that and stayed strong without breaking because I loved him. And his brother was a friend of mine too. We eventually broke up and I settled down, got married and had a kid. Its been two years but I can't stop lurking my ex's Facebook and his girlfriends Facebook and hating his girlfriend so freaking much I want to stab her in her eyes... I can't stop texting him and asking him for help. He doesn't reply and it makes me even more frustrated because everything I did for him... he can't help me with one single thing? What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I hate him so much? But why do I still want to know what he's up to? I love my husband very much. He's the best husband ever. He treats me well and he's just amazing but I think of my ex often and get so mad... why?

10