Tips on recovering from getting your heart broken by ex bf/gf?

Back in Nov my gf (after 10 months) broke up with me in front of the guy she was cheating on me with. I knew she was seeing someone and she admitted to it n said she'd stop. Yet that happened. In January she told me she ended things with him and I was the right choice. So we got back together. Two weeks ago the guy got my # n asked me if I was seeing/sleeping with her bc they never broke up. I said yes n I have pix n vids to prove it. Since then she blocked my #.
I kno I gotta move on. And I'm pissed off. But I still can't stop thinking about her. we laughed n talked everyday. Now I hurt all day everyday. How did u guys recover?

31

Most Helpful Girl