Tips on recovering from getting your heart broken by ex bf/gf?

Back in Nov my gf (after 10 months) broke up with me in front of the guy she was cheating on me with. I knew she was seeing someone and she admitted to it n said she'd stop. Yet that happened. In January she told me she ended things with him and I was the right choice. So we got back together. Two weeks ago the guy got my # n asked me if I was seeing/sleeping with her bc they never broke up. I said yes n I have pix n vids to prove it. Since then she blocked my #.
I kno I gotta move on. And I'm pissed off. But I still can't stop thinking about her. we laughed n talked everyday. Now I hurt all day everyday. How did u guys recover?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Time, one day you will just wake up and not care anymore, seriously you will just wake up over it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mental and physical distraction will help. Throw yourself completely into an activity. It'll help keep your thoughts away from her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• First, get it through your head that you can never trust a woman. That''l save you a lot of problems in future.

Second, don't look for a reason why she did this. They don't need a reason, they rarely have one, and even more rarely give you a reason.

Third, go out and get banged ASAP, even if you have to pay for it. That will take your mind of it, and get things happening again.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes