I'm trying to get my ex back and she is super confusing, please help?

My ex and I have been talking for a week after 3 weeks of NC. We agreed to meet up today. But a few days ago I told her I didn't want to because she was acting disinterested and like she didn't want anything to do with me. After that she got mad at me for saying a bunch of crap that made her miss me and she told me to forget her existence. Then last night she texted me saying she just wanted to be friends and nothing more. The things I said would not have made her miss me as a friend. There were times that she implied she more than likely wanted to try to fix things, saying things such as she hopes I would prove her doubts wrong and that she couldn't wait to see me! I am so confused and don't know what to do. Please help!

10