Did I do something wrong by going on this 4th of July trip? [My ex won't return my text after a conversation we had last Thursday night.]?

So, my ex and I broke up in late May. But, since then we have been texting off/on weekly. The plan was to have a face to face conversation once she returns to town.

Anyway, late last week I was invited on a trip to Austin for the 4th of July. I accepted because I haven't been anywhere this summer [in summer school]. I kind of had the feeling that my ex would text me during the trip or would make a comment about it. But, this bombshell shocked me. About two hrs into the drive I receive a text from her wondering what I'm up to. I explain to her I'm driving to Austin for the fourth. She replies "lol what?". Then proceeds to ask me "Why am I going to Austin" "Who am I going with" & "What will I be doing there". Keep in mind, that the people who invited me on this trip are mutual friends and I wasn't going to ATX to do anything sketchy.

Soon into the conversation she explains that she's had an extremely rough week and that she's been taking her aunt to cancer treatment & that her mother may have something wrong with her heart & stomach. I try to comfort her multiple times during this conversation. But, all I get in return is "You are going to party", "I don't want to be a damper on your party" etc.

During my two days in Austin I didn't text her. But, I noticed on instagram that she was 3 hrs away in DALs visiting her eldest sister w/ her mother!. She made no reference of this during our conversation and I was under the impression that she was still in Michigan.

So yesterday evening, I sent her a text saying "Hey, I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I know that our previous conversation was pretty intense. But, I think it's important that I tell you that I'm here for you if/when you need someone to confide in. I got no response back and I'm baffled at the moment. I think I took the highroad in not mentioning her lashing out at me or mentioning the fact that she was/is in Dallas the entire time

10