Will he call again? Help? Reaching out or being a jerk?

My ex (actually we weren't ever official because of a bad previous breakup on his end) called after 6 months of no contact. I haven't been in town, and got the missed call in another country. a day before he called I got a missed call from some one I think he may know (as in he used their phone to call me). Things ended badly so that could be the reason. when he called me with his own number it was late at night his time. I don't really know what to do, but because things ended badly I feel little he should call again to be respectful. What do you think about this? will he call again?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You should call him before he does and must apologize as you couldnt pickup before. Because if he calls you again before you do... things might end up in mess!!

0|0
    0|0
    • he was cruel when things ended with us. he may have called with his friend's phone, I'm not 100% sure of that though it does seem likely. the other call he made late at night. I just want to maintain my self respect, I feel like I deserve another call at a normal hour?

• Dear Anonymous,
      You really deserve your self respect as everybody. But the most important thing is that you must know what he is upto and why he is annoying you in odd hours? So if you call him evrything will become crystal clear and there would be no further misunderstandings. :)

What Girls Said 1

• So he called you to talk to you, but you think that he should call again just for the fact that YOU didn't pick up the first 2 times? So things ended badly, so what? I think you should return his call "to be respectful" and just tell him that you missed it the first time. I'm not sure if he will call again, but you should just call him first so you're not wandering around wondering why he didn't call again or worrying why he's even called in the first place. Just take charge.

0|0
    0|0
    • he was cruel when things ended with us. he may have called with his friend's phone, I'm not 100% sure of that though it does seem likely. the other call he made late at night. I just want to maintain my self respect, I feel like I deserve another call at a normal hour?

• If you call him you won't lose your self respect. This is about pride. If you truly want to hear from him, then call him. If you don't really care, then don't be concerned.

Recommended myTakes