How long has it taken to get rid of an ex?

How long has it taken to get rid of an ex?

Longest times it has taken to get rid of an ex?
Updates:
Have you ever had women sleep in front of your house. Call you endlessly. Beg to come back. Men sending tons of I'm sorry flowers. Men or women show up at your work either to beg you or send you letters and gifts.
... Anything...
this question isn't for me. im curious about others experiences. i have no problems personally.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Jesus some need to be more concerned with how long it takes for the police to get to their house it sounds like. I ended a relationship a few weeks ago and he still finds a way to contact me about every other day, in spite of my lack of response. Like a baby, you just gotta let them cry themselves tired sometimes.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My previous relationship ended 5 years back, when she cheated on me. I got over her very soon, but because of her I developed serious trust issues towards women, and haven't even attempted to date since then. Does this count as me 'not having gotten over her'?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Try no contact at all for at least 30 days. Delete/ block her from all your social media. Don't respond it'll give her false hope. She ought to get the hint.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Why would you want to "get rid" of an ex? You just move on gracefully. Preferably as friends!

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes