Do you ever think about your first love or last recent ex even if you're dating someone else?

I'm with someone but at times I drift away and think about my ex. We've been broken up for around a year so, but we dated for 5 years. I care for my girlfriend a lot, but at the same time I feel empty. The sex is great, she's a great girl, and I know not to compare people, and I never have before. Anyone else ever had this happen before?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you still love your ex. But every girl is different. I still remember my ex and what I remember about him is good thing we're not together anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you love two people at the same time, dont go for the first one coz if you really loved the first one you wouldn't fall for the second one, its a quote from jhonny depp think about this thousand times and you will find you answer. When anything is broken it dosen't mean its useless you can try to fix it too.