Do you ever think about your first love or last recent ex even if you're dating someone else?

I'm with someone but at times I drift away and think about my ex. We've been broken up for around a year so, but we dated for 5 years. I care for my girlfriend a lot, but at the same time I feel empty. The sex is great, she's a great girl, and I know not to compare people, and I never have before. Anyone else ever had this happen before?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes but not often

What Girls Said 3

• I think you still love your ex. But every girl is different. I still remember my ex and what I remember about him is good thing we're not together anymore.

• I think about my ex-boyfriend ever since I moved from Ohio to Texas. He is even my first boyfriend ever after I graduated from high school. Now, I am about to go to college and mom believes I'll meet someone else who'll be the one. I hope it happens

• yes i do that all the time and i wish it would stop because its a sign that you may not be ready for a relationship, which just sucks when you're trying to make a new one like i am now:/

What Guys Said 1

• if you love two people at the same time, dont go for the first one coz if you really loved the first one you wouldn't fall for the second one, its a quote from jhonny depp think about this thousand times and you will find you answer. When anything is broken it dosen't mean its useless you can try to fix it too.