Ever felt like the person you've been with is irreplaceable? and what did you after you lost him/her?

Hi, I'm wondering how many on here have been in a serious long relationship that had to end and felt like the person they've been with is irreplaceable..
If you got over it, how long did it take you and how do you feel now? what helped you get better?

Thanks
What did you do*

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not completely over it. It has been about 6 or 7 month, however, I'm in the process. I'm constantly distracting myself with things that I like and new and interesting people. I've made new friends and also met someone who could be a potential partner. Although I am not rushing anything. He has helped with a lot of things and respects that I am not quite ready yet. He has also helped me make new memories to focus on. So I guess what I am saying is to find someone new or something new to focus on. Live life to the fullest as if you had cancer and didn't have very long to live. But don't do drugs or something stupid. -.-

• Thanks for your sweet and thoughtful answer :) I'm sure I won't do drugs or anything like that. I'll try the things you said. Wish you all the best

• I wish you the best as well.