I though standards get lower when in rebound but instead hitting on hotter girls than ever before?

I got seriously dumped a month back and been starting to rebound and meet other girls. I though my standards might finally get lowered a bit after what happened but not really. oddly enough been hitting on much hotter girls than normal in some cases hotter than ever before. I'm even shocked myself at some of the girls I have actually talked to and hung out with of late. some have been extremely good looking were talking servers at higher end restaurants , hot party girls and even a very beautiful French girl i meet at a bar and maybe they were out of reach for me but I still did meet them in person and actually talk to them. which was at least a start.

anyways not exactly sure whats going on here? I'm I not worried about rejection anymore cause ex already broke my heart and these new girls couldn't do anything worse? or im I just going after type of girls I've always wanted but couldn't have? or I'm I just lost and hitting on any hot girls I meet? and these girls just random good looking girls who happened to be in same place as me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Rebounds don't usually require any relationship qualities like stable, reliable, trustworthy. They just need to be sexy and fun!

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I think after break ups some people have that "I have nothing to lose" mentality therefore you are taking more risks with the hotter girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Don't question it. Don't waste time here either lmao. GO OUT THERE :)

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;