I feel stupid, I need advice - I spent most of my money on my EX? help?

When I was going out with my EX-Girlfriend (9 months ago), I use to take her out all the time, Buy her gifts, Surprise her, Fly over to her since she wasn't from my country and much more...

I was so in love with her I spent like $3,000 doing this for 6months, I caught her lying to me and on the girl time I ended things (She was flirting with her ex boyfriend) I looked through her messages and found out this but now I look like the bad guy checking up on her but I was right I knew something felt wrong.

I seen her in a pub a few weeks ago and 15mins later she left, She couldn't be around me.

I spent most of my money on her, I loved her so so much, I feel so stupid tho for wasting that amount of money and I need advice to cheer up or something, I've been down lately and I want to try an get over it.

Thanks so much for your TIME and EFFORT.

10