Advise me? how can I get her back? its been 20 days since no contact... im still waiting for her.. or how can I show her im fine without her?

how can i get her back... its been 20 days since no contact... im still waiting for her.. or how can i show her im fine without her.. she can see my whatsapp status and picture... so should i change my status to show her that im fine or change my profile picture?

Adivce me cuz i need her and i love her more than anything... :( my heart cries out and i feel so much presure on my chest..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No games. Do this with dignity. Straight out tell her exactly what's going on in your head. The only way to get through to her is to wear your heart on your sleeve and be persistent she let you tell her how you feel. If she doesn't want to listen or give you a second chance, let it go. It might hurt but there won't be a what if moment hovering over your head and you will feel better knowing that you tried.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, Of she didn't call u in 20 days, most probably she ain't ever gonna... Be cool with it. From the moment you start excepting this, She will find that you're fine

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If you need her, tell her. Don't act like you don't. Talk the break up over with her and see what changes you both need to make to make the relationship better! And do it soon! You can't go MIA then act like you are fine without her. Call her!

0|0
    0|0
  • This Is Call Ego !
    Tell Her What You Feel..
    Whats the point if u do this all but not telling her anything !
    Go.. Find the great solution for get a better relationship..!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes