Why do guys break up with girls who won't give them sex?

Is sex everything to guys in a relationship? Is that what its based on for most guys?

• They're jerks
  • thats all they wanted

410

Most Helpful Guy

• I vote neither. If you're under the age of consebt obviously you shouldn't be having sex, so if that's the case good on you for sticking to your guns.

Sex is an important part of a relationship for most men. It doesn't mean that was all they wanted, and it doesn't make them jerks. If you aren't getting what you want from a relationship and your partner isn't willing to at least compromise, you leave right? Girls like you think that that only applies to you though, and that men should stick around anyway even if they're unhappy. It's one-sided and selfish.

• I was going to say the same thing. On more thing, intimacy is what differentiate friends from couples.

• It's like a guy saying:

"Why won't girls have sex with me after I've taken them on loads of dates?"

1: They just wanted free meals
      2: They're bitches"

Most Helpful Girl

• Because:
    1. Yes, it's all they wanted.
    2. They all want your pleasure and the 'first' thingy (if you're a virign)
    3. Because there's no emotion involved
    4. You look like one night stand to him
    5. He just want someone to load his fluid within.
    6. Because he wants first time
    7. He does not love you at all

I guess that's all