Why do guys break up with girls who won't give them sex?

Is sex everything to guys in a relationship? Is that what its based on for most guys?

• They're jerks
    Vote A
  • thats all they wanted
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I vote neither. If you're under the age of consebt obviously you shouldn't be having sex, so if that's the case good on you for sticking to your guns.

Sex is an important part of a relationship for most men. It doesn't mean that was all they wanted, and it doesn't make them jerks. If you aren't getting what you want from a relationship and your partner isn't willing to at least compromise, you leave right? Girls like you think that that only applies to you though, and that men should stick around anyway even if they're unhappy. It's one-sided and selfish.

0|2
    0|0
    • I was going to say the same thing. On more thing, intimacy is what differentiate friends from couples.

• It's like a guy saying:

"Why won't girls have sex with me after I've taken them on loads of dates?"

1: They just wanted free meals
      2: They're bitches"

Most Helpful Girl

• Because:
    1. Yes, it's all they wanted.
    2. They all want your pleasure and the 'first' thingy (if you're a virign)
    3. Because there's no emotion involved
    4. You look like one night stand to him
    5. He just want someone to load his fluid within.
    6. Because he wants first time
    7. He does not love you at all

I guess that's all

0|0
    2|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Nice straw man.

Would you break up with a guy who refused to ever talk to you?

Does that mean talking is the only think you want in a relationship?

0|1
    0|0
    • As if the second and third questions are dependent on the first. Questions like this make me scratch my head.

• Sometimes its because they are jerks and that is all they wanted, but sometimes it is also because he thinks she doesn't find him attractive enough and he starts questioning is own physical appearance making him feel bad and insecure.

0|1
    1|0
  • Simple. They want a relationship that includes sex, and it wasn't what their girlfriend was into.

1|2
    0|0
  • It goes like this :
    A woman doesn't want sex until she feels loved.
    A man doesn't feel loved loved until the sex has already happened.

1|0
    1|0
  • to the guys you meet yeah sex is probably everything. you just gotta keep going until you find the 1 you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • When guys are young, yuuup. Are there exceptions? Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of poll is that? If I vote a I'm basically calling all guys jerks including myself and if I vote B you'd think we're nothing but horn dogs.

0|1
    0|0
    • Definitely a one way poll lol

• Show All
    • What should option c be? "They're great guys so you should put out"

• Sure.

But option D should be 'sex is one of the core parts of a relationship to them, and one of several things they want. They respect her decision not to have sex, so move on to find someone who has more similar relationship goals to them'.

• Sexless relationships are just friendships. You have to have at least some sort of intimacy, doesn't have to be sex, but at least something of the sort. However if he's breaking up over sex, was he ever worth it?

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't mean they are jerks, or that sex is all they wanted. Most people want a relationship that includes a satisfying sex life. If someone isn't getting what they want from a relationship, then they should break up.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Because the relationship won't work out if he won't be happy without sex and the girl won't be happy with sex.

That's what you do when there's something neither of you can agree on or compromise with to make each other happy - you end the relationship.

Doesn't make him a jerk unless he knew she didn't want sex from the very beginning and tried to pressure her into it anyways. But when she wouldn't give in he leaves. But I don't think that's common.

0|1
    0|0
  • because they were not interested in a relationship at all... they were just interested in sex only! fucking jerks

0|0
    1|2
  • Bc that's all MOST teenage guys want

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes