Would it be wrong for me to tell my ex's bestfriend all the messed up things he has said about him?

My ex has really put me through hell and he has said some really messed up things about his so called bestfriend and other friends that he hangs around and I feel like he needs to be exposed on how fake and phony he really is I wasn't going to tell all his friends but just this one that he has grew up with he has basically told me that he is headed to being a addict and he is going to end up like his father and my ex is basically a person who tries to talk about how fucked up other people are when his life is in shambles. I just feel like he needs to know and it's not because i'm just angry but I think it's messed up that he goes around saying these things and no one comfronts him or has called him out on his bullshit. I just don't know if I should shut my mouth or just let karma handle the dirty work

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Do you think there is a chance that the best friend might not believe you if you tell him?

0|0
    0|0
    • I think he will believe me because some of the stuff he has said about him there is no way I've could have find out or known unless he would have told me

What Girls Said 1

• If I was his "best friend" I would definitely want to know what was being said behind my back! Especially something so personal that would really hit home hard for that guy! If you truly feel you need to tell him and especially since it's not just in anger with your ex, I would say something.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes