Whether to confront or not after a totally uncalled for breakup?

so this guy n I were dating n we seemed to b doing good... we had a lot of fun. he even asked me to move in with him, which I thought was too soon n now I think I was right.. but I visited him every time I could.. so it happened that we couldn't meet for a month coz my parents were in town. I noticed a change in his behaviour so I asked him directly if there was a problem.. he decided to breakup over an sms saying he was getting married n there were family issues (Indian society). He said it was hard for him too but there was nothing he could do (this too on sms). I wanted to talk to him once about it but he seems to neglect me whatsoever... but this thing keeps bothering me and I feel like I need to confront him when my friends seem to think otherwise... please contribute... I'm miserable here.
PS: I know the guy is a douche.. I'm just saying will it be good for my satisfaction.. and I don't care what he thinks of me barging in on him coz I asked him nicely plenty of times.

• yes
  • no
  • do what makes you feel better
    Vote C
very gud points people... any views about getting a closure in this case?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• In my wise experience in matters dealing with all kinds of relationships, this One is definitely One that wasn't meant to be. It appears you were in this LDR, and if he says he was'getting married' is telling me he had This Other half, closer to him, on the sidelines while he was with you. Either that or just an excuse to say so long.
    Knowing the 'Indian society' as I do, it may have been Someone, if this were all true, that his parents had arranged for him. No matter, he has told you how he feels, and with mom and dad coming into town when they did, he made it Convenient to 'SMS' all his intentions and Info to you. Cold, but true.
    No, contact isn't what I would advise at this point. What's the point? You have all your answers, he is putting you on his pay no mind list, and your so-called 'Closure' should be: Move on, find someone nearer to your home and heart when you have licked your wounds and are able to go out and love again.
    Good luck. xx