Is my ex interested in someone else?

My ex and I broke up because he's away and feels like he doesn't have time for a relationship I do believe that. We still talk and flirt with each other and he wants to see me when he gets back he also tells me he likes me he just doesn't have time to keep on expressing his feelings. I can't help but notice that he's paying a lot of attention to this girl back home esp on social media. So I mentioned that if he was interested in someone else he should tell me because he knows how much I like him and he said that he doesn't have the time to even think about anything like that. We've been getting closer ever since but I still see him paying a lot of attention to that girl. Should I be worried?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you two are broken up and it really isn't necessary or required for him to tell you how he feels about other women. I DEFINITELY think that if you like him still you probably need to give yourself some space from him because the flirting and talking kind of keeps you stuck in a place of wondering and hoping that things will be rekindled. That is kind of a bad thing for your emotional state of mind.

should you be worried? I think you need to get yourself to a point where you don't worry about that stuff and instead focus on you and taking care of yourself and moving on

• I agree with you on the fact that he doesn't have to tell me anything and that I should focus on myself but why would I completely ignore the fact that he still likes me, he still cares about me and wants to see me when he comes home?

• because it serves you no purpose. it essentially keeps you dangling on a string unable to move on with your life the way you should. I mean just consider, do you want to just wait and wait to see if he comes back to you, be there for him when he wants to? or do you think that it's healthier and better for you to just move on. if he wants to be your friend that's fine. but just coming around to flirt when he wants that's kind of selfish and essentially means you are stuck in place...

I didn't say ignore him or that he cares. but allow the relationship to be a platonic friendship so you can move on with your romantic life

Most Helpful Girl

• Not particularly worried, but keep your eyes open and your radar on.